Tenders and Notices
If you wish to enquire about any aspect of public procurement in the Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine, please email your query to: email@example.com Alternatively, you can ring the Central Procurement Unit at 01-6072165 or 01-6072463 for assistance.
Please note that any Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine Request for Tender with a value in excess of €25,000 (excl. VAT) will be published on E-Tenders www.etenders.gov.ie
- Invitation to tender for Refurbishment of Ice Plant Building, An Daingean Fishery Harbour Centre, Main Pier, Dingle, Co Kerry.
The full request for Tender document may be found here: https://irl.eu-supply.com/app/rfq/publicpurchase_frameset.asp?PID=101990&B=ETENDERS_SIMPLE&PS=1&PP=ctm/Supplier/publictenders
Deadline for response is 12:00hrs on 29th August 2016
- Invitation to tender for Electrical Upgrade Works at Howth FHC, Co. Dublin. Click on following link to view notice:
Deadline for response is 16:00hrs on Friday 26th August 2016
- Provision of Occupational Health Service
This public procurement relates to the provision of medical advice to the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, as and when required, on protection measures relating to avian influenza and other animal diseases. It will entail amongst other things, attendance at workshops at locations throughout the country on dates to be arranged between mid September and mid November annually to inform attendees on protective measures against avian influenza; the supply and administering of human influenza vaccination to attendees at the workshop; and attendance as required at such workshops or other meetings as may be organised by the department in the event of an outbreak of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) for the purposes of providing relevant occupational health advice to those attending.
- The full Request for Tender document may be found here: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/supplier/publictenders
- Response Deadline: 12:00hrs on Thursday 25th August 2016
- Expressions of interest for the development and management of an Organic Seed Database
Deadline for response is 12.00 noon on Friday 19th August 2016
- Invitation to tender for the design, fabrication and installation of a pontoon system and associated gangway at North Harbour, Cape Clear Island, Co. Cork. Click on following link to view notice:
Deadline for response is 14.00 on Tuesday 09th August 2016
Invitation to tender for Marine Civil Engineering Consultancy Services associated withe the Rossaveel Harbour Development - Preliminary Report Stage. Click on the following link to view notice: https://irl.eu-supply.com/app/rfq/publicpurchase_frameset.asp?PID=99940&B=ETENDERS_SIMPLE&PS=1&PP=ctm/Supplier/publictenders
- Food Institute Research Measure (FIRM) - Food and Health Research Initiative Call for Proposal