Climate Change, Bioenergy & Biodiversity
Find out what you can do to help reduce Ireland's carbon emissions and adapt to our changing climate.
What is in this section?
- Agriculture & Climate Change
- SEA Information
- Delivering Our Green Potential (pdf 588Kb)
- Food Harvest 2020 Environmental Analysis Report and Agriculture Sectoral Roadmap
- Fact Sheet: Climate Change and Bioenergy Policy Division (doc 223Kb)
- Minister Coveney's speech to Seanad Eireann on Sustainable Agriculture (10 Dec 2014)
- Public Consultation on discussion document on the potential for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) mitigation within the Agriculture and Forestry Sector
- Information on LULUCF actions to limit or reduce emissions and maintain or increase removals from activities defined under Decision 529/2013/EU - Ireland 2015 Submission (pdf 1,422Kb)