Climate Change, Bioenergy & Biodiversity
Find out what you can do to help reduce Ireland's carbon emissions and adapt to our changing climate.
What is in this section?
- Agriculture & Climate Change
- SEA Information
- Delivering Our Green Potential (pdf 588Kb)
- Food Harvest 2020 Environmental Analysis Report and Agriculture Sectoral Roadmap
- Factsheet on Climate Change and Bioenergy (pdf 584Kb)
- Statement on Sustainable Agriculture to Seanad Eireann by Minister Coveney on 10th December 2014 (doc 75Kb)
- Public Consultation on discussion document on the potential for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) mitigation within the Agriculture and Forestry Sector
- Information on LULUCF actions to limit or reduce emissions and maintain or increase removals from activities defined under Decision 529/2013/EU - Ireland 2015 Submission (pdf 1,422Kb)
- Updated information on LULUCF actions to limit or reduce emissions and maintain or increase removals from activities defined under Decision 529/2013/EU (pdf 748Kb)