EU Health Certificates & Other Forms
- Advance Notice Dogs Travelling in Aircraft Cabin from outside the EU (doc 47Kb)
- Annex I EU Health Certificate (pdf 109Kb)
- EU Annex IV Health Certificate applicable from 1 September 2016 (pdf 254Kb)
EU Health Certificates MUST BE:-
- Completed by an Authorised Veterinarian e.g. any veterinarian who has been authorised by the competent authority to carry out specific tasks in accordance with EU Regulation 576/2013;
- Signed and endorsed by an Official (State) Veterinarian in the country of departure.