Environmental Impact Assessment - 2017 Register of Decisions
- 01/03/2017 - 31/03/2017 Decisions (pdf 15Kb)
- 01/03/2017 - 31/03/2017 Forest Roads (pdf 8Kb)
- 01/02/2017 - 28/02/2017 Decisions (pdf 9Kb)
- 01/02/2017 - 28/02/2017 Forest Roads (pdf 4Kb)
- 01/01/2017 - 31/01/2017 Decisions (pdf 15Kb)
- 01/01/2017 - 31/01/2017 Forest Roads (pdf 9Kb)
The following additional information is available from the Forest Service, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Johnstown Castle Estate, Co. Wexford, Tel: 053-9163400, E-mail: email@example.com
- The main reasons and considerations on which the decision to grant or refuse an approval is based, and where conditions are attached to any grant of approval, the reasons for the conditions,
- A description of the measures to avoid, reduce, and if possible, offset any major adverse effects of the development, and
- The procedures for seeking a review of the decision.
An application to review the substantive or procedural legality of a decision may be made by way of application for judicial review under Order 84 of the Rules of the Superior Courts (S.I. No. 15 of 1986), in accordance with Regulation 8 of the European Communities (Forest Consent and Assessment) Regulations 2010 (S.I. No. 558 of 2010).
Practical information on the appeal and review mechanism can be found on the Citizens Information website (www.citizensinformation.ie). The Citizens Information Board is a statutory public authority which provides information on public services and entitlements in Ireland.