Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) - Public Consultation
Under the European Communities (Forest Consent and Assessment) Regulations 2010 (S.I. No. 558 of 2010), all afforestation and forest road construction projects, whether grant-aided or not, require the prior written approval of the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
Before the Minister can grant approval for any afforestation and forest road construction project, he must first determine if the project is likely to have a significant environment effect.
The lists below give notice of the applications for approval that have been received by the Department.
Any person can make a submission on the likely environmental effect of the proposed project within 4 weeks of the date of the notice.
Submissions, or requests for further information, must be made in writing (by post or e-mail).
Post to: Approvals Section, Forest Service, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Johnstown Castle Estate, Co. Wexford.
- 25/04/2012 (pdf 92Kb) or 25/04/2012 (xls 21Kb)
- 18/04/2012 (pdf 90Kb) or 18/04/2012 (xls 20Kb)
- 11/04/2012 (pdf 98Kb) or 11/04/2012 (xls 23Kb)
- 04/04/2012 (pdf 101Kb) or 04/04/2012 (xls 24Kb)
- 28/03/2012 (pdf 95Kb) or 28/03/2012 (xls 22Kb)
- 21/03/2012 (pdf 17Kb) or 21/03/2012 (xls 20Kb)
- 14/03/2012 (pdf 42Kb) or 14/03/2012 (xls 27Kb)
- 07/03/2012 (pdf 33Kb) or 07/03/2012 (xls 24Kb)