Pig farmers can avail of a number of support services from the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
Explore the list below to find out more.
What is in this section?
- Commission Recommendation (EU) 2016/336 Laying down minimum standards for the protection of pigs as regards measures to reduce the need for tail-docking. (pdf 81Kb)
- EU Aid for Pig Farmers (doc 64Kb)
- Report of the Pig Industry Stakeholder Group (pdf 2,205Kb)
- African Swine Fever
- Pig Salmonella Control Programme
- Sow Housing Scheme
- Pig Breeding
- Pig Welfare Requirements - On Farm and In Transit (pdf 1,061Kb)
- Food Waste Can Cause Foot and Mouth Disease and Other Exotic Diseases - for Trade (pdf 383Kb)
- Food Waste Can Cause Foot and Mouth Disease and Other Exotic Diseases - for Farmers (pdf 240Kb)