Targeted Agricultural Modernisation Schemes (TAMS)
If you are building a new outhouse or other farm building, there are various specifications that you need to follow. By doing so, you can then be sure your new building complies with all relevant planning and environmental regulations.
What is in this section?
Farm Structures Specifications
- Farm building specifications (PDF format)
- Farm building specifications (WORD format)
- Planning & development regulations 2001
- Reference Costs
TAMS II Scheme Documents
Applicants are advised that updates have been added to the system to enable uploaded documents to be associated. Please refer to the USER Manual for instructions.
- Tillage Capital Investment Scheme
- User Manual for TAMS II (doc 9,001Kb)
- TAMS II Support Documents
- Young Farmer Capital Investment Scheme
- Dairy Equipment Scheme
- Low Emission Slurry Spreading Equipment Scheme
- Pig and Poultry Investment Scheme
- Animal Welfare, Safety and Nutrient Storage Scheme
- Organic Capital Investment Scheme