Single Payments Scheme/ Disadvantaged Areas Scheme
All your CAP payments are now made under the Single Payment Scheme. Use the information below to apply for your payments
Cross Compliance and your Payments
Remember, to receive a payment under the Single Payment Scheme you must follow a variety of rules on the environment, public health, animal health, plant health, animal welfare and land maintenance.
These rules are known as Cross Compliance. Find out more about Cross Compliance and its impact on your payments here.
What is in this section?
- Single Payment Scheme Forms
- Categories of Disadvantaged Areas / Disadvantaged Areas Scheme
- DAS Appeals Committee - appeals form (doc 36Kb)
- DAFF/IFJ Guide to 2011 Single Farm Payment (pdf 6,134Kb)
- The Single Payment Scheme - 2006 Cross Compliance Booklet (pdf 114Kb)
- An Scéim Um Íocaíochtaí Singile - 2006 Tras-Chomhlíonta Lámhleabhar (pdf 133Kb)
- Single Payment Scheme Explanatory Guide (pdf 459Kb)
- Detailed Rules (doc 237Kb) for operation of Milk Production Partnerships
- Information Meetings on the CAP Mid-Term Review Outcome (doc 27Kb)
- Livestock and Arable Aid Schemes (pdf 355Kb)