Among the aims of the Farmers Charter of Rights is to ensure you can access all the information you need via a courteous and efficient service.
Farmers' Charter of Rights
The Farmers' Charter of Rights 2015-2020 was agreed following discussions with the farming organisations. The Charter sets out specific delivery targets to our farmer customers and covers the following schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme;
- Areas of Natural Constraint;
- Beef Genomics and Data Programme;
- Knowledge Transfer Scheme;
- Organic Farming Scheme;
- TAMS II;
- Forestry Grant and Premium Schemes;
- Animal Health Schemes.
The Farmers' Charter continues our commitment to the principles of Quality Customer Service set out in our Customer Charter and Action Plan. Progress under the Charter will be monitored by a review committee under an independent chairman. The committee will be comprised of representatives of farm organisations and Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine staff.
Further information regarding the Farmers' Charter of Rights can be obtained from the Quality Service Unit, Corporate Affairs Division, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Pavilion A, Grattan Business Centre, Dublin Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, R32 K857. Tel: 057 8694331 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of the Farmers' Charter of Rights are available on the Department's website - see below.
What is in this section?
- Farmers' Charter of Rights 2015-2020 (pdf 678Kb)
- Cairt Chearta na bhFeirmeoirí 2015-2020 (doc 13,948Kb)
- Customer Charter and Customer Action Plan 2015-2020 (pdf 291Kb)
- Cairt Chustaiméirí agus Plean Gníomhaíochta do Chustaiméirí 2015-2020 (doc 85Kb)